Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hanging and working hard

Someone rang our door bell. When Steve opened it, a guy informed him that they had come to cut tree branches in our backyard. I was curious and asked Steve what happened… Oh, they are from electric company and need to cut any tree branches that might affect or damage the wires. After I knew that, I was more curious about how they were working…the trees are quite tall! It looked like they didn’t have a ladder or staircase. I went to take the camera and said to Steve, “Can I go out to take pictures of them?” Steve said some people don’t like having pictures taken while they work. So, I was sneaky and took some pictures through the kitchen window…. They were climbing up to the branches, swiftly moving from one branch to another. They are not filming a movie; they are working hard!

Another day, I saw someone working on the wires and he was also hanging and working hard on the top of the pole.

Along the roadside, the staff in-charge of cutting tree branches can use a staircase from a truck to reach the branches and work…

No comments:

Google