Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The process

I started drinking Penang kopi O (dark coffee) in my family, and then I changed to 3in1 packs of instant coffee. Now, I changed to French roast or Columbian coffee made with a coffee maker… In fact, I do not particular care what type of coffee I drink. I just drink whatever kind is available to get one or two cups of delicious, tasty coffee. However, I really enjoy better the nice smell when brewing the coffee or pouring the hot water into the coffee powder – that made me feel joyful… Ah…the process made me feel satisfied!

It is the same as…in fact, I do not desire about US$100. When I receive the first check from Google, I intend to donate it, as suggested by GY earlier. So, let us do this worthy undertaking and enjoy the process of contribution… I am writing my blog; you continue reading and make sure to go to the ‘commercials’ links after your reading …

1 comment:

simon & kim said...

kopi "o" so call black coffe in Penang is much sort after drink by most people.....this blog bring back my memory as a young man when first working as a stockist ...kopi "o" is a must every morning....tks for bringing back fond memories

simon

Google