Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cleaning...

Du oo…du oo…I often heard the noise of the machine mowing the yard, sometimes here; sometimes there. Every house in this residential area has their individual yard and they will mow the yard about once every 10 days. This time, my Steve was mowing… This is our back yard, and you can see the low fences between houses. Does everyone shovel only the snow at their own house in winter? I still haven’t talked with any neighbors!

Steve was busy; I was also busy…vacuuming the patio. …em, nobody photographed me…

Steve said he doesn’t like mowing the yard; I also don’t like cleaning… In fact, many people don’t like…

‘… At all times we must strive to polish it, And must not let the dust collect!’ (A part of stanza by Shen Hsiu)

3.7.06 9.36am晴热

No comments:

Google