Friday, July 6, 2007

Are you happy?

A friend was concerned about me and emailed... ”How about your ‘mind’, happy? From the blog it seems physical you are fit, …” I think she was asking me: is your ‘heart’ happy? I took some time to think about it, and have a conversation with my ‘heart’: What is happiness? Are you unhappy? Just because you are happy at this moment doesn’t mean you will be happy in the next moment!?

For many years, I have been doing a daily routine: Pray in the morning, wish Steve and I (just me before I knew Steve) have a wonderful married life; wish we are always happy and have a long healthy life… Before I sleep at night, I appreciate everything that made the day wonderful.

In general, it doesn’t take a lot to satisfy me, so it’s easy to be happy too! A bunch of light purple roses can give me happiness… A package with food from a friend in New York, her kindness also gives me happiness…

Everyone has their own definition of happiness! I am also concerned about all of my relatives and friends and I want to ask…

Are you happy?

6.7.07 3.19pm晴热

No comments:

Google