Monday, January 28, 2008

Life balancing

(Photos taken in Penang)

I think in life, it is not enough to only have optimistic thoughts. Even though I didn’t have so much career ambition in my last job, I was still responsible in my work and did it well. Besides working, I used my free time to join in the community: learning to help others as a volunteer, uplifting myself, and returning to serve society. I also enjoy doing some of my hobbies and other activities. Life needs to have a few elements, like family, friends, health, work, hobbies, things to learn, community activities, etc.; don’t focus only on one or two elements. Life needs to have more balance, so that the mind and body will be healthy. This is my personal sharing.

Someone might say that if you stay in a comfort zone too long you will not have a breakthrough, unless you are stimulated by something. It’s like, if you sit on a chair, and suddenly that chair caught fire and heated up your butt, only then would you be jumping up!

No comments:

Google