Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Harmony


One weekend evening, the phone rang just after we had gotten home. I guessed it was Steve’s mom.
Steve picked up the call and it was. Steve will talk to mom about daily life…about once a week. Sometimes, if Steve doesn’t call her up, she will call.
Steve sometimes pretends jealousy and says his mom and sister Sue love me more than him… In fact, mom always praises me and I get a strong feeling of love and caring from Steve’s family; we are harmonious.
As I saw from Steve’s mom, generally if she can do something for herself, she rarely bothers others to do it for her… What amazed me is that she is learning to use the computer and playing computer games.
Perhaps, westerners’ thoughts are not so dependent even as they get older.
I have heard that several kinds of conflicts can happen between mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law. I wonder…if one of them, like Steve’s mom, loved her daughter-in-law the same as her own kids… I think their relationship would be very good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

很开心与你来个轻轻的拥抱,你看起来很幸福很光彩呀!

eHeart said...

wl,
謝謝!你给我的笑容很迷人。常祝你幸福!

Google