Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Survivor

Do you like to watch the ‘Survivor’ game show on TV? The game shows contestants who need to fight each other using their skill, endurance and intelligence. The winner gets US$1 million.

The latest ‘Survivor’ was in China. I had watched the last few episodes of the show and the finale last Sunday. The winner was the one whose personality I do not like…

I like to watch and I also hate to watch this show… I like it because every season of ‘Survivor’ will be in a different country and have different contests; I hate it because most of the contestants were fighting to win the money. They hope they can survive and use their strategies to get rid of the others. You see some of the ugly side of humanity, like lying, stirring up enmity between two parties, speaking glibly, treachery, arguments and etc.

But they also have some contestants who showed their frank personality. They became good friends or dating.

In fact, it is same in reality at work. The personality of colleagues might be the same as the contestants in ‘Survivor’. Hence, a work place is like a big group of ‘Survivor’. I think the fittest might not survive; the survivor might not be the most fit… Ah! The skill, endurance and intelligence of humanity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, you can say that again.

Google