Friday, October 5, 2007

Be at peace

A few years ago, I often received emails or attached files which indicated that we could not break the chain or delete, but have to send out that mail within a certain time to other people. If you didn’t forward the mail, then you would be facing bad luck, etc. after some time. (Or receive one with pictures of someone who is injured or diseased and some company will donate a few cents if you forward the mail to another person.) When I knew that it was not a right act, I ignored them, and I sent out my thoughts to those senders who forwarded it:

“I don’t know who the writer is, but I wonder if they will be happy or feel peace in their life? Do they feel happy when someone faces bad luck or suffering? How do they benefit? So what we can do is to deny sending all those mails which indicated that they have to be sent out or else so on and so on. However, it is ok if you disagree with me not to do so.

“Of course I really appreciate some of the mails forwarded with good thinking, caring, sharing of knowledge or experience. I feel I am still loved and cared for by the sender. I wish everyone who reads (or hasn’t yet read) this mail be at peace, happy and have good luck all the time. Please don’t worry if you delete my mail; it is good enough that at least you read it.”

Today, I received a similar chain letter again!

Waoh…when will the world be at peace? Many kinds of cheaters and terrorists…

When will we all be enlightened?

5.10.07

No comments:

Google