Friday, December 19, 2008

Boss

Once, an Angel was sent to hell to interview Hate.

Angel said, “How are you?”

Hate said, “I am in pain! I get punishing everyday; life is sick. “

“Why has this happened to you?”

“It’s my boss, Thought, who harms me.”

“What has Thought done?”

Thought assigned a project to me, Revenge and Murder. Although we were successful, the result is hell!”

Angel was also sent to heaven to interview Happy.

Angel said, “How are you?”

Happy said, “I am good, I am joyful everyday!”

“How do you do that?”

“Well, I think the reason is that I have a good boss – Thought.”

“What about your boss?”

Thought always encourages me to work together with Forgive and Free, and we have become very close co-workers and friends!”

Angel wrote a report about the interviews, before it was sent to Angel’s boss (can you guess who the Angel’s boss is?), Angel wrote a little conclusion at the end:

‘Please be a good boss!’


有一次,天使被派到地狱访问怨恨

天使: “你好吗?

怨恨: “我苦得很!每天都在受刑,没好日子过。

你怎么会遭受到这苦刑?

都是我的老板 信念害了我。

怎么信念会害你呢?

都是因为信念要我、报复仇杀去做一项行动,虽然我们成功了,但却落得如此下场!

天使也被派到天堂访问喜悦

天使: “你好吗?

喜悦: “我很好,每天都欢欢乐乐!

你是怎么做到的?

我想是因为我有一位好老板 信念

信念是怎样的一个老板?

信念常激励我、宽恕、和自在一起工作,我们已是很好的同事兼好朋友!

天使记录了这两个访谈,在呈交给天使的老板(你猜,谁是天使的老板?)前,天使在这访谈记录的结尾做了一个小总结:

请做个好老板!

No comments:

Google