Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Bahamas - Blue Lagoon Island


Sixth day, we went on a package tour to Blue Lagoon Island $54, where we could observe dolphins and sea lions.



A baby dolphin, just 10 days old, swimming with mother dolphin. 


There are several kinds of packages with different prices.



Dolphin Encounter $98



Dolphin Swim $185



Sea Lion Encounter $90



They also have a touch tank where the staff put a see egg urchin on our palm. 



Lunch was included, then we relaxed and had a little nap on a big hammock.



Then we went swimming and playing on the slide. Those toys are for young people, but I was going to try... Oh man, I think I getting 1 year older is what made it hard to get up onto it. I needed someone to help pull me up.



Steve on the slide. We both went twice. It's fun. 



See, who found this shape of rock? 
Steve? 
Yes, he said he saw a heart shape rock.

No comments:

Google