Monday, May 23, 2011

Cambodia - Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia, but the city is a little bad compared to the cleanliness of Siem Reap.

Phnom Penh是柬埔寨的首都,但比起Siem Reap的清潔度,這城市有點差。

It doesn’t have tourist crowds like in Siem Reap, which has the attraction of Angkor Wat.
不及
Siem ReapAngkor Wat吸引眾多遊客。

However, most Cambodians are friendly.


雖然如此,大多柬埔寨人都很友善。

Chinese-Cambodians speak Chinese.
柬埔寨華人會說華語。

It is weird. The same thing happened at the last night in the hotel in Siem Reap.
What thing? If you read my post about the last night we sta
yed in the hotel in Japan about the light turning on at night time. http://lktansinee.blogspot.com/2010/05/impressions-of-japan.html
The same thing happened. Steve went to bed before me, I switched off all the lights and got in the bed. I did not sleep very well that night. When I realized outside of my eyelids was bright, I was sure that a light was on. I opened my eyes a little, and a stand light was on! I was annoyed and I pushed Steve to turn off the light, but he didn’t want to get up. He said the switch is on my bedside table. I tried to ignore it and hoped I could sleep, but couldn’t. Ah… I had to turn it off finally!
很奇怪的事又發生了,相同的在酒店最后一晚。
什麼事?如你有讀我寫關於在我們住日本最后一晚酒店的夜晚燈亮事。
http://lktansinee.blogspot.com/2010/05/impressions-of-japan.html
一樣的,
Steve先上床睡了,我關了所有燈,就躺下。這晚却不大能睡。不知何時我威覺到眼皮外亮亮,我知一定是燈光。我睜開眼一點點,一站燈亮著!我很不自在,推Steve要他關燈,但他不肯起來,他說燈制在我床邊桌枱。我試不理,希望能睡,但不能。啊最終我還是得關它!

The next morning, I tried to turn on that stand light but it didn’t work. Weird huh, why could it automatically turn on in the middle of the night?
早晨,我試開那站燈,但却不能亮,我記得前幾晚我們都沒開亮過那站燈。奇怪哦,為甚麼它半夜自动亮呢?

No comments:

Google