Sunday, October 1, 2017

St. Louis Vietnamese Community ~ Mid-Autumn Festival


I made purple yam filling, and wrapped it in crescent roll dough. 
乘中秋,我又再做芋頭月餅,但不是傳統的,嘻嘻,用两種皮料。用 crescent roll 皮。


I also made some using puff pastry dough.
及 puff pastry 皮。我超愛 puff pastry 的,太好吃了。

 

I called them moon cakes and gave to my friends.
我送朋友月餅。


My friend gave me some of her very cute water drop shaped tomatoes.
朋友給我番茄,水滴形狀的,很可愛。


Then we headed to the Turkish Pavilion in Tower Grove park.
然後去公園,越南人辦的中秋節,凑一下熱鬧。


The Vietnamese community organized a Mid-Autumn Festival.


 The event had many sponsors. 


The food is free, but we made a donation.


They had a health screening booth.


Lantern contests. 


Face painting
  

Several sponsors had information stands.


Outdoor games for kids.



Prizes and Toys.
It was a good crowd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good!

Swee Hoon

Anonymous said...

祝你中秋节快乐!身体安康!佳节团圆!

Se Lim

eHeart said...

Thank you.
祝大家中秋吉祥

Google