Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lesson from the Winds


Tornado feels frustration: "I always regret when I hurt all those surrounding me when I become enraged.
龍捲風沮喪的說:"我很後悔我憤怒時,常傷害了週圍的人與物。"

Hurricane agreed: "Me, too. I couldn't control my temper." 
颶風也認同:"我也是不能控制我的脾氣。"

Wind speaks like giving a lecture: "We all have emotions more or less, that's okay as long as we vent them appropriately."  
大風乘機在說教:"我們多多少少都會有情緒,也可以在適當的情况下宣洩。"

Breeze says slowly: "I usually talk to the person who understands me. However, no one has the obligation to bear me forever, especially in the winter, when they shut me out. So I gradually learned to accept and digest my emotions, I take responsibility to care for myself." 
微風徐徐的說:"我通常只找懂我的人傾訴,但沒人有義務永遠承受,尤其冬天時,躲開我都還來不及。所以我漸漸學會接受及消融情緒,自我負責,照顧好自己。"

No comments:

Google